Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thank You

I want to thank you all so much for the support that you have given me and Greg throughout this time of transition and letting go, by which I mean the whole pregnancy, really, and especially the past couple of weeks.  We are getting very excited to meet the little one, and are finding ourselves less concerned with the means to this beautiful end.  
Greg has been so supportive and is helping me to find and focus on the many positives that we have to look forward to.  And I feel all of the thoughts and prayers from everyone back home and far away with me everyday.  
I am also blessed to have a community of incredible healing women supporting me through this change in plans.  In a reiki session with my amazing friend, Julia, I was able to see that the baby is trying to move, and perhaps is not the little rebel I had thought it to be.  Then yesterday I met with my naturopath, Rachel, for a cranio-sacral session, after which I found myself putting a lot more trust and faith in the baby to know what it needs to do.  
Initially I was more concerned with trusting my body to know what to do during labor.  Now I am finding myself placing this trust in the baby to know where it needs to be.  My birth plan now is simply to have a beautiful birth and savor every moment, even the ones I didn't plan on.

No comments: