Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's a Girl!







Hello bloggers, this is Greg, aka daddy, with his first attempt at blogging.  Drum roll please......... It's a chick!!  8:13 am, via c section, 6# 15 oz.  Cute!  Mom is good (and stoned on morphine) that's why I'm blogging.  We got nice chocolate and flowers from grandma and gimpa.  I was recently informed that baby had a "really nice" wet diaper.  That's right the nurse changed it!  However I did change one, so take it easy, MOM.  I've got a big box of cigars so I'll be labeling them and sending out in order of nicest baby gifts.  Only kidding!  We look forward to talking to y'all.  We're also working on names.  Anywho, I'll attach some photos here and then I get to hold the baby!  The photos are in order of appearance our friend and former roommate katie, next is our friend and my former coworker Magda, then yours truly and mommy sarah, last but not least is the first time grandma Martha

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, I'm such a proud auntie! She is so beautiful!

The Fab Miss B said...

Welcome little one! You are so beautiful! We are there showering you with kisses in spirit.

xoxox,

Auntie B and Uncle E

Scott and Miranda said...

Congrats, Sarah and Greg! She is such a little cutie. We're excited that Bella will have a girl cousin to be buds with out in Oregon. Can't wait to hear the name!

Ellyn said...

Sarah and Greg,
She is stunning! I'm so happy for you both! Tell Sarah that I remember when she told me her dream about having a girl (I think her dream was twin girls, but none the less, her dream came true!) Anyway, this is sooo exciting. Aaron and I will visit at the hospital tomorrow or Fri. when we get back from our trip. I can't wait!!!!!
So proud of you two, Ellyn

Robyn said...

YEAH!!! Mary can't wait to meet her future playmate. We are so happy for the two of you. Way to go Sarah-you look great. Greg, get a haircut!!!
Lots of love-Mike, Robyn and Mary

What are you looking at? said...

She's just so perfect! I'm so so happy I could bust! What a wonderful addition to the world you've made. Good job with that. My heart is in Eugene, holding that sweet new human.

All my love,
Auntie Katie and Lou

P.S. I think Kathryn Rebecca is a lovely name... I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin.

Door County Wedding Musicians said...

Names Greg and Sarah won't pick:
Appalachia
Bishop
Crabcakes
Discraft
Elvira
Fooka
Gregarrhea
Henrietta
Icky
Jockie
Killa
Longjohnston
Mastodonna
Nastiasha
Oscar
Patagonia
QBerta
Rogaina
Sarah the 2nd
Tyranna
Ultegra
Vasculara
W (just the letter...)
Xylophona
Yolanda
Zelda (taken)

...just trying to help! Love you guys!