Saturday, May 23, 2009

Play Time

Norah has perfected her grab 'n' gum move.  Any time something interesting catches her eye she reaches out, grabs it and pulls it toward her mouth for the final test.  She especially likes to watch me eat, and I must admit that sometimes I let her gum an apple for a couple of seconds... her eyes light up and she gives a little squeal when she realizes what a treat it is.  The downside being that it is indeed anything that you are putting in your mouth, like a cup of coffee, a beer, a messy sandwich, it's all a potentially tasty treat and as she is discovering, is well within her grasp!  She enjoys spinning around in her little 'circle of fun' and chewing on the various plastic apendages.  She also enjoys laying on her back and flapping her arms and legs.  It's a great little workout... if I could do this I would have no detectable mommy belly... alas...




No comments: