Sunday, January 4, 2009

Images of a Norah

Norah has made lots of friends and is very cute! She also has green poop, but I don't have any photos of that so here are some photos of Norah and her new friends...

Norah had her first reiki session with Julia, who has been giving her lots of reiki love since the day we found out she was coming.
Ellyn and Aaron stopped by the hospital to drop off some sweet treats from Sweet Life and catch a glimpse of our sweet treat.


Lindsey and Andre stopped by to check out Norah's ginger-vitis levels. Lets just say he didn't plan on holding Norah before he got there.

Dr. QB, "I guess you can be a parent, if you give me one of them cigars."


Here are some fans waiting to see Norah: Catherine, Sean, Kelsey, Bill and EFG is somewhere


Thanks Tagen and Noah, they brought us a care package with chocolate, grapes, cookies, dog toys, cheese and fresh baked bread still warm from their oven! If anyone else brings over that kinda stuff, they will get their picture taken with Norah and get in the next blog. Here we are, the family unit hitting the streets for the first time our first walk to the Hideaway Bakery. Sarah was walking strong while I (greg) got to "Bjorn" Norah there. Thanks for lunch Martha!Norah was a big hit at the bakery.  The lady who shot this (and about 15 others photos) was very excited for us. 

It's always nap time with Norah.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

What a treat, despite your absence from the classroom, to hear about the baby! And find the blog! I have thought about you over the holidays, and am glad to see you and your family doing well!

Christie Hoogendoorn said...

Hey Beautiful Mother! I LOVE your blog! It is amazing and inspiring. I want to start one for my little sweet pea. I am so excited for you and Greg. It must be amazing to finally her home and in your arms. I really hope to meet her soon and give you a hug!
I am at 26 weeks now...well actually tomorrow. It just started feeling feeling him/her move on the outside of my belly. Corey has felt it too. The first time I felt it, I TOTALLY cried. It's SOOOO amazing! I think about you all the time and hope that you are happy and healthy.
I am VERY proud of you for getting the A on your test. Your ROCK! Let me know if you have any advice for the pending weeks and months. My pregnancy is going really well. I feel great! My only gripe is that I have major groin pain on the left side of my vajayjay...good times. Nothing, not stretching, chiro, Rain Drop, hoping, wishing and praying works to help it go away...but it's all worth it to bring this baby into the world. Corey snuck in the DVD recorder to the ultrasound and secretly filmed the whole thing. It's officially my favorite movie right now. I couldn't believe he did it. He asked the technician if he could stand behind her and watch what she was doing because he was "so interested in what she is doing." Little did she know that he was going to pull the recorder out of his pocket and film the whole thing. I LOVE him. We edited the heck out of it, added some stuff and made it into a movie.
well...enough rambling...take good care of yourself and know that you are loved!

Christie Hoogendoorn - from A Healing Space!
:o)