Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just Call Me Mom

Today marks the end of my first year in nursing school.  Half way.  As of right now I am hanging up my nurse's hat for the next four months.  Norah is the only one who I will be nursing for the rest of the summer!  It has been a great year!  I go to school with some pretty awesome peeps who have helped me juggle a crazy load over the past few months.  And while I will miss seeing them every week, I am so excited to just hang out and be Mom.  
Norah is at such a fun stage!  She is babbling like a little brook, grabbing everything in sight and flapping and squawking all of the time.  We have a camera full of fun new photos including her first camping trip and other great highlights that I will be posting in the next few days.  I go in for a bone graft surgery tomorrow (you may remember I had that crazy day when the care was broken into and I fell and sprained my ankle, which, as luck would have it was actually a fracture that I didn't discover until four months later...) so I will have lots of time to sit around and blog over the next few days!   

1 comment:

julie said...

oh, good luck "mom"! we are off to chicago and then texas to visit family but we'll definitely have to get the girls together when we return (mid-july).