Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grandpa and his girl

Last weekend Grandpa Roy was able to stay and play Grandpa for a few days.  Norah took to him like a bee to a flower, it was so sweet.  We drove out the McKenzie Highway and did the Sahalie Kooshah Falls hike; it was beautiful.  Dad and I treated Norah to many of the lullabies from my childhood, lots of Kingston Trio and Harry Belefonte.  It was so great to have Grandpa here longer, as is first meeting with Norah when she was three weeks was only a few wonderful hours.  Norah and I will be traveling to Cincinnati in the middle of August to visit with Grandpa Roy, Grandma Debby and Auntie Becca.  Norah is very excited to meet her Grandma Debby. I can only imagine the new tricks she'll have to show off by then!


Shizzle Bishop!
Daddy's girl!
Norah wants her morning pick-me-up too!
I ordered that with cream!
Chillin with Gramps
Norah and Big Brother Bishop
Norah gets Grampa to read to her from the liberal media.  
Now that's persuasion!

Norah has a point to make.
Loves her Grandpa Roy
Sahalie Falls
Why aren't we moving?!
Hiking is tiring even for the littlest hiker!
But you just got here!
I hate good-byes!

No comments: