Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Big 3-0

Yesterday the belly turned thirty weeks! For you math majors out there that means we are 3/4 of the way there! Time is just flying by. I thought I would honor this little milestone by divulging a few of our mother-baby statistics.


Belly size: 30 cm top to bottom
Weight gain: 20lbs
Baby's approximate weight: 3lbs
Favorite Activities: Hiking and Yoga
Ice Cream: Daily
Remaining Vice: Occasional Caffeine
Cleaning: Compulsive
Craigslist: 12 step program
Craving: Indian Food
Warm Fuzzy: Baby kicks
Gripe: Indigestion and RLS
Love: Prenatal vitamins affect on hair
Miss: Hot tubs
Conundrum: Baby name
Preferred Pamper: Raindrop Therapy

Much to my surprise I am loving just about everything about being pregnant, even the growing belly is feeling great! (Although, you should never tell a pregnant woman she is "Huge", tell her she's "All belly and looks great!" It's just better for all involved.) It's impossible not to feel remarkable and amazing as you witness the crazy things your body is capable of, plus I have never been able to get Greg to rub my feet this much!

1 comment:

The Fab Miss B said...

You look fantastic! Definitely all beautiful belly. I am considering a craigslist 12 step myself- and I don't have the nesting excuse!