Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Norah the Adorable Big Sister

Norah has assumed the role of big sister with love and enthusiasm to spare.  She hasn't once asked us to  take back Charlie!  She loves giving him kisses and making sure that he is warm and cozy.  It has been so wonderful to watch her grow and shine in her new role as a big sister.  I couldn't be more proud of my girl!  I am such a lucky momma!

My loves


A rare moment when I've captured both of their attention!

Norah sporting her super special big sister shirt that Auntie Barb made for her... Charlie has a matching one that will make for some super cute photo ops when he grows into it!

Happy baby

Already working the look... who could resist this face?!

Charlie's blowin kisses!



Norah is also getting some good Daddy time in... and Daddy is taking full advantage!

Putting Norah to work!

And stealing sweet snuggles when he can!

No comments: