Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day

I was given a wonderful Mother's Day!  Breakfast in bed, a sunny day at the disc golf park, an ankle dip in Doreena Lake and pizza on the patio.  My true gifts are the amazing family I get to enjoy every day!  Thank you for making me feel special and loved... everyday!

Charlie started smiling just in time for Mother's Day...

Best.  Gift.  Ever.

My Circus McGurkus

Laundry art

Grabbing shelter in the ivy fairy house at Cottage Grove disc golf course!

Mad hops!

Touching the sky with Uncle Eric!

The sun can really take it out of a little girl!

Baby bright eyes

Fairy princess in her ivy house

Ice cream cones require a full body bib!

Enjoying our eighty degree spring day at Doreena Lake

Nudey pitudy!!

Perfect. Day.

My sweet guy!

No comments: