Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunday Brunch

On our last day in Minnesota we had a lovely Sunday Brunch at Grandma's house.  Lori and Abigail came all the way from Wisconsin to visit Miss Norah, I like to think they came to see me too, but really we all know who the main attraction is!  We even caught my Aunt Liz and Uncle Neil on their way through town, a delightful chance meeting!  

Abigail showed off her photography skills with my favorite muse, Miss Norah.
Good use of the shadows

This is just an amazing shot!  The morning light is just perfect!

Smiling AND looking at the camera!
I didn't think it was possible!

It's nice to be in a picture every now and then!

I'm thinking of hiring Abigail to continue this brilliant photo-documenting

Watching March Madness with Uncle Scott

Reunions are the BEST!!

Norah was excited to see Liz and Neil!

Auntie Lori steals Norah for a moment!

No comments: