Monday, February 22, 2010

Hints of Spring!

We have been having the most amazing February, many dry days in the fifties have been drawing us outside more and more.  And Norah is just loving it!  She could spend hours exploring the nooks and crannies of our yard, which has inspired us to pick up the 'Bishop Bombs' more often!  The daffodils are blooming, the trees are budding pink and white, little leaves are getting ready to sprout everywhere!  I just love this time of year and it is even more fun to share it with such an enthusiastic explorer!  She is really teaching me to take my time and enjoy every little details!  Who couldn't use a little more of that!

Catch me if you can Daddy!

Girl on the go!  
She's always looking down to see what's underfoot.  
She's really pretty careful... most of the time!

Petting the daffodils.
It's pretty hard to look and not touch when daffodils are so inviting!
I still have to resist plucking them from the ground!

ROCKS!

Check out those little curls... 
I think she may have inherited something else from her dad!

Norah cruising the sidewalk.

Caddie in training.

No comments: