Friday, January 1, 2010

One Year Down!

Norah celebrated her first birthday on New Year's Eve with all her favorite Minnesota folks!  She dove into her chocolate cupcake, delicately at first and then unabashedly.  She was very generous and wanted to share her cupcake with everyone.
It's hard to believe that Norah is already a year!  And what a wonderful year it has been.  Having Norah in our lives has made the our days richer and brighter.  She is such an uplifting little spirit to be around, her claps and smiles just daring you to find a gloomy outlook.  It takes a special kind of person and a very special love to saturate each day with so many amazing moments.  No wonder the time just flies!
I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone reading this.  You are a source of light and love in Norah's life and a source of support and sanity for me and Greg.  You too make our lives richer.  I have loved being able to share all of Norah's amazing moments with you through this little blog.  It has been a great way for me to reflect on the beauty and challenge of parenthood while staying connected to those we love the most.  I look forward to many more years of blogging as Norah continues to grow and amaze us more every day!
Thank you all and Happy New Year!

Everybody claps for CAKE!!!


Can I get a little help!?


One for me, one for mama.


I suppose you want a bite of my cupcake too?!


Lou, Dawn, Mama, and Auntie Katie all watch Norah dig into her cupcake!


The 2008 Babies:  Bella, Norah and Tanner


Kicking it on the couch.


Grabbing a quiet moment with her new book.


Brittney, Mark and Tanner, and Scott, Miranda and Bella!


Scott, Bella and Miranda.





No comments: