Monday, January 18, 2010

Tag Backs

I was recently tagged by the Fabulous Miss B.  Tagging is to the blogosphere what poking is to Facebook, but with more rules, which I think makes it more interesting.
The rules of this particular tag are as follows:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
3. Name 6 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
4. Nominate 6 Bloggers.
5. Post links to the 6 blogs you nominate.
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


So here we go, here are six tid-bits that you may never have wanted to know about my little life.

1.  My new years resolution was to quit frozen pizzas.  There, I said it, now I have to follow through... right?!  
2.  The best part of being a mom is never having a shortage of things that warm your heart and make you smile.  (So cheesy, but totally true!)
3.  I got to watch an open heart surgery; it was fascinating.  I could see myself working in the OR.
4.  I think that everyone I love should move to Oregon.
5.  Euchre is currently my favorite game.
6.  I think that just about any dish is improved by the addition of squash.


Thank you Miss B for this excuse to divulge a few things that have been bottled up inside, mostly the frozen pizza thing, the first step in solving a problem is acknowledging it.  
Now to tag some of my favorite blogs:


with child
Mary Marie White
Scott and Miranda
noah's earwax
Wilson Scott Daby
Life with the Hermansons





2 comments:

The Fab Miss B said...

What? No FP? You can do it! Try making your own- it takes a bit longer but tastes SO much better. Great resolution. I should adopt it too!

Robyn said...

Sarah
I never did write you back to confirm that we are having number two in May. We have been looking into plane tickets for the wedding so hopefully you will get to meet the new little one in August.