Monday, December 7, 2009

School's Out for the Winter!

We finished off yet another term this week. Only two more to go before we're done! It has been a great term, I did my clinicals on the pediatric unit and had an internship on the cardiac unit, where I will be for clinicals next term, and also the floor where I am hoping to be hired on to. Hopefully they will just be used to me after three terms there... we'll see! We had a ringing in of the holiday break at a local tavern after our final, even Norah got to come and say 'Hi!', which is her favorite word these days! I am looking forward to a nice break from class and a chance to reunite with family. Dad and Debby come for a visit in a couple days and we are headed to Minnesota and Wisconsin for the holidays!
Me and Darcy
















The Whole Gang

Charlie and Norah

Alyssa, Jenna, Jes and Camia

No comments: