Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grandma's House

Norah loves her Grandma Gigi! She has just the right touch and gives into her whims even more readily than her mama... no easy feat! Grandma Gigi is hard at work trying to get Norah to fall asleep in her crib, also no easy feat as our little miss is a girl on the go who falls asleep best when in motion (a walk, a drive, a swing, a rocker). Where there is a will there is a way... right?! We'll just see who's will is stronger (my money's on Grandma)!
Oh it's been too long!!

Look who's got me... it's Grandma Gigi!


I will not fall asleep. I will not fall asleep. I will not....


.....fall.....asleep......
(side note: this is my great-great grandmother's rocking chair, over a hundred years of putting babies to sleep.... you didn't stand a chance Norah!)

No comments: