Saturday, September 20, 2008

Feathering the Nest

I have read about the nesting instinct this summer while we were on the road and unable to acquire all of the necessities and niceties of novice parenthood. Once we got back to Eugene I was perusing the local Craigslist 'Baby and Kids' adds before I had my bags unpacked. Our wonderful roommate, Katie, will be moving out at the end of the month and we will then begin converting her room to a nursery....a project that has been completed time and time again in my imagination from the paint to the nick knacks.

This week Greg and I made our first big baby purchase...we traded out our papasan chair for a gliding rocking chair! I have had my heart set on a rocker since the moment I ploped down into the glider at the Meyer household. You don't need a baby to fall in love with this rocker, it's already getting good use!

No comments: